Thursday, April 21, 2011

Deadly Addictive Drug -- ENDOCET

One of the most deadly and addictive drugs now replacing less dangerous 'highs' is ENDOCET. Unhappily this stuff is readily available by prescription, sale, or theft.

Apparently I violated log rules by posting the entire account. I will keep this short and hope it is widely distributed. I was on this stuff briefly and generally in a daze with it until my son warned me of its dangerous addition -- it is highly addictive.

I went cold turkey for a night and really suffered -- could not sleep without pain. The next two nights I took half doses and got by until I quit entirely the third night. Am okay now.

Endocet is now becoming one of the most popular of big kick drugs with no mention of its addiction. It has a number of different names such a PERCOCET.

Needless to say, this is the most dangerous stuff being widely circulated to younger people short of an actual poison for suicide.
--
"A war is just if there is no alternative, and the resort to arms is legitimate if they represent your last hope." (Livy cited by Machiavelli)
--
Ed Kent [blind copies]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home